ABOUT Houston EB5
- Houston EB5 is a subsidiary of DC Partners (an award-winning real estate development and investment firm with the financial strength and expertise to complete assets of all sizes and types.) It was founded in 2010 to help international investors gain permanent United States residency in return for making a qualified real estate investment. Certified by United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) as an EB-5 Regional Center, Houston EB5 has more than 25 years of real estate experience. Houston EB5 and DC Partners work in partnership with industry experts to develop high-quality residential high-rise, mid-rise, mixed-use and suburban projects.
- Through the years, the organization has and continues to partner with industry experts, to consistently deliver world-class projects. Houston EB5 has completed four successful raises, totaling over $93 million for their Astoria, Eighteen 25, Marlowe, and Arabella projects, and has both a 100% success rate on I-526 approvals, and I-829 approvals.
- The Houston EB5 opportunity is unique, even for an EB-5 Regional Center. Its one of the first EB-5 regional centers entirely focused on real estate ventures. Given that real estate investments remain much safer in nature than typical business investments, compounded with Houston’s and San Antonio’s strong economic environment, participants in Houston EB5’s projects can exp
- ect a more reliable and timely return on their investment.
- Most recently Houston EB5 has completed development, Astoria, investors became limited partners and shared in the profits of the project. Investors also obtained green cards and future citizenship for their immediate family.
- Each of the Houston EB5 development projects are specifically selected because of their high quality and attention to detail, as well as an ability to generate a significant number of jobs.
- Throughout the course of the EB-5 application process, the Houston EB5 team of professionals will work diligently to assist Immigrant investors at every stage of the procees.