Being a high net worth individual now affords you benefits that only a select few can enjoy – like growing your business portfolio in the United States through the EB-5 investor program and for it, the privilege of becoming a permanent lawful U.S resident. To qualify for this U.S government approved program, investors must have the displayed potential to invest at least $900,000 USD in a qualified U.S real estate project.
As an EB-5 investor you will receive a host of benefits including:
- Permanent residency for yourself, spouse, and children under 21 years of age
- Access to public elementary, middle and high-school schools and lower cost in-state tuition at public colleges and universities
- Ability to travel to and from the U.S without a visa
- Freedom to live, work and retire anywhere in the U.S
- Qualification for social security and high quality Medicare
- Eligibility for U.S citizenship after 5 years
THE NEW EB-5 RULE IS NOW OFFICIAL!
The new EB-5 rule has been published and will go into effect on November 21, 2019. This new regulation will change the EB-5 program significantly. One of the major changes to the EB-5 program in the final rule is the drastic increase in the investment levels. The minimum investment amount for TEA projects will rise to $900,000 compared to the actual $900,000 and Non-TEA projects will increase from $1 million to $1.8 million.
Get started immediately by scheduling your free consultation.
SCHEDULE A FREE CONSULTATION
with AN Experienced EB-5 PROFESSIONAL
My American Privilege Nigeria
Immigration Through Investment
OBTAIN YOUR GREEN CARD THROUGH A QUALIFIED REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT.
Houston EB5 was founded in 2010 to help international investors gain permanent United States residency in return for making a qualified real estate investment. Certified by United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) as an EB-5 Regional Center, Houston EB5 has more than 25 years of real estate experience.